Emergency production meeting 28/03/17
Today Sophie and I held an emergency production meeting to discuss the reshoot of missing footage. Despite shooting the first scene some time ago it has since being wiped from the SD card, due to this we will reshoot tomorrow.
Unfortunately the weather is poor, so we will use towels to protect the camera.

Amy, I’m impressed with your logging of your production but I’d like it to be backed up with rough cuts (even if these are brief) and an evaluation of the footage you have obtained.
ReplyDeleteAs you well know, you have your work cut out to complete your film within the deadline so you’ll need to put in some extra time - lunchtimes and after school - to get this done. I’m convinced your film is going to be excellent but I just wish there was more of it to watch on your blog!