Monday, 28 November 2016

The team

After the pitch we were given the opportunity to form groups dependant on similar film opening ideas. Sophie and I naturally work together well, and both interested in fantasy film. Sophie and myself have made short films together in the past, these were very amateurish comedy creations, but never the less has given me confidence in Sophie as someone I can rely on. Her skills are especially noticeable in filming (as she is a photography student), acting (in which she has previous experience) and costume design/ mise-en scene (she is also an art student). 

Sophie's blog can be viewed here

From experience filming the swede I am aware I lack necessary skills in filming. This may be a difficulty in filming. However Sophie is a photography student and an able cameraman, so this resolves the problem; I can learn from her expertise. 

In preparation to work with Sophie on this film, I sent her a rough script, here is the begining of the email; 


Anchor Productions tobbolly@gmail.com


to Sophie

fantasy film opening. Set on Lord of the Rings inspired scenery, ideal to re-create on moorland...

No comments:

Post a Comment